hug your love ones
It has been proved that showing affection strengthens growth and positive development in people. We all need physical contact to feel good, and one of the most important ways of physical contact between two people is hugging.
Who does not need cuddles in this society that is becoming ever colder, more competitive, that compels us to be more individualistic, more personal-goal oriented...? When we hug, we receive an energy feedback. We bring life to our senses and reaffirm the trust in our senses. Sometimes we CANNOT find the right words to express how we feel, and then hugs are the best way to say it. We need four hugs a day to survive, eight to preserve ourselves, and twelve to grow. A hug makes you feel good. The skin is the biggest organ we have and it needs a lot of love. A hug can cover an extensive part of the skin and provides the massage you need. It is also a way to communicate. It can convey messages for which you have no words. We can always resort to the universal language of hugs. The Power of Hugs
Hugging achieves many things that you might never have imagined. For example:
* It feels good
* It dissolves solitude
* It defeats fear
* It opens the door to sensations
* It improves self-esteem (wow, he or she wants to hug me!)
* It encourages altruism (I can't believe it, but I want to hug that person)
* It delays aging (those who hug age more slowly)
* It helps reduce appetite (we eat less when we are nourished with hugs and when our arms are wrapped around others)
More benefits from hugs:
* It is environmentally friendly (it does not damage the environment)
* It preserves energy
* It is portable and requires no additional machinery
* It does not require a special place to do it (an adequate place to hug)
* In any place such as a conference room, a church or a football field
* It makes happy days even happier
* It gives us a sense of belonging
* It fills the void in our lives
* It is still effective even after the hugging has finished
* It strengthens and increases our ability to share
* It harmonizes the hearts of friends
Hugging creates some form of addiction to tenderness, to altruism, to happiness...
Just as laughter, it is highly contagious! Whatever your hug may be, let it always come from the heart, not from the mind.
Come up with new ways of hugging.
Give your hugs interesting or funny names.
Become a full-time "hug therapist."
Be always ready to offer a hug to someone.
Observe the other person and always be careful of his or her personal space.
Do not try to impose your vision or philosophy on others.
A hug does and says very much.
Hug your friend, your loved one, your kids, your parents, your pet...